Europe Steel Industry 2018
The "Europe Steel Industry" map - is the digest of European steel manufacturies with denotation of their locations, product range, actual and planned capacities and holding affilations. Also presented statistics of steel production by countries over the past years.
Number of copies: 4000pics
Receive for free
is a part of business documentation:
- CIS Steel and Raw Materials Export Conference, 21.10.2018 - 22.10.2018, Milan
- Metal-Expo Exhibition, 13.11.2019 - 16.11.2019, Moscow
- CIS Coal Market Conference, Minsk
- Postal delivery to the market participants
- MENA Billet and Steelmaking Raw Materials conference
- CIS Steel and Raw Materials Export Conference, Kiev
- CIS Metallurgical Raw Materials Conference, Minsk
- Europe Steel Plate Conference, Duesseldorf
International broker for raw materials & scrap of ferrous metals; alloy; steel items; fixtures for iron and steel industry
Metinvest is an international vertically integrated steel and mining company owning assets in Ukraine, Europe and the United States and managing each link of the production chain – iron ore and coal mining and coke production through to semi-finished and finished steel production; including the manufacturing of plate and coil, pipe rolling, shapes and bars and other value-added products.
Bulgarian producer of pipe and wire
Eusider is a Steel Service Center and Raw Materials Trading company, leader in Italy and Europe since 4 generations.
+7 499 346-20-40; +38 0562 36-54-21 (ext. 248)