Kazakhstan Mining Source 2012
Kazakhstan Mining Source Reference Map is an annually updated carrier of exclusive information on geographical location of mining and processing integrated works, mining administrations, coal mines, coking plants, steel works. In informational tables is presented data on production, domestic and export supplies, handling volumes of iron ore, pig iron, coke and coking coal. The map is known to CIS and foreign markets participants, traders-exporters and importers from the world consuming regions as authoritative, objective and useful source of information.
is a part of business documentation:
- The 7th International CIS Steel and Raw Materials on the World Markets 2012 Conference , 23.04.2012 - 24.04.2012, Kiev, Ukraine
- 16th International Exhibition and Conference for the Mining and Processing of Metals and Minerals MiningWorld Russia 2012, 24.04.2012 - 26.04.2012, Crocus Expo, Moscow, Russia
- X annual conference "CIS Flat Products, Tube & Pipe Markets 2012", 06.06.2012 - 08.06.2012, More Hotel, Alushta, Ukraine
- Russian Coal in the European Markets 2012, 06.06.2012 - 08.06.2012, St.Petersburg, Russia
- Metal Expert's European Bulk Ferroalloys Conference 2012, 25.06.2012 - 26.06.2012, Vienna, Austria
- III International Mining and Metallurgical Congress "Astana Mining & Metallurgy" 2012, 04.07.2012 - 06.07.2012, Independence palace, Astana, Kazahstan
- Mediterranean Steam Coal Markets 2012, 17.09.2012 - 18.09.2012, Istanbul, Turkey
- Central Asian International Mining Exhibition and Forum, 19.09.2012 - 21.09.2012, Almaty, Kazakhstan, IEC "Atakent"
- CIS Long Products and Wire Products Markets 2012, 23.09.2012 - 25.09.2012, More Hotel, Alushta, Ukraine
- VIII conference CIS Metallurgical Raw Materials Markets, 03.10.2012 - 05.10.2012, More Hotel, Alushta, Ukraine
- World Steel Semis Market 2012, 15.10.2012 - 16.10.2012, Istanbul, Turkey
- MetallStroyForum 2012 Exhibition, 13.11.2012 - 16.11.2012, Moscow, Russia
- Metal-Expo'2012 18th International Industrial Exhibition, 13.11.2012 - 16.11.2012, Expocentre, Moscow, Russia
- CIS Rolling Stock Market 2012 Conference, 13.11.2012, Moscow, Russia
- The 9th International CIS Coal 2013 Conference , 13.03.2013 - 15.03.2013, More Hotel, Alushta, Ukraine
RRL Rail & Road Logistics GmbHwww.rrl-europe.com
RRL supports iservices ranging from conventional wagonload freight and rail container forwarding to every railway station in the former USSR, all the way to multi-modal transport.
CCS Services - Central Asiawww.ccsservices.ru
Analytical equipment for steel and mining industry.
Freight forwarding with own fleet os cars services. Lease of freight cars.
Sat&Company Trade Housewww.sat.kz
Kazakhstan industrial holding, which includes more than 30 companies operating in the fields of : ferroalloys, chrome,nickel, coal, steel processing and others projects in Kazakhstan and abroad