Mineral Fertilizers World Market 2011
Mineral Fertilizers World Market informational map is a yearly renewed carrier of exclusive information on geography and statistics of world market of fertilizers. Main fertilizers producers (nitrogen, phosphoprous, potassium), biggest traders and main fertilizers deliveries directions are markd on the map.
is a part of business documentation:
- 18 AFA Int’l. Annual Fertilizers Forum&Exhibition, 07.02.2012 - 09.02.2012, Egypt
- InterAGRO Exhibition, 07.02.2012 - 10.02.2012, Kiev, Ukraine
- VI international conference Black Sea Freight Market & Ports 2012, 13.05.2012 - 15.05.2012, Odessa, Ukraine
- IX international CIS Fertilizers Conference 2012, 16.05.2012 - 18.05.2012, Odessa, Ukraine
- Rosupak Exhibition 2012, 18.06.2012 - 22.06.2012, Moscow, Russia
- Mediterranean Shipping Conference, 08.10.2012 - 09.10.2012, Marseille, France
- Fertilizers Market in the Mediterranean 2012 Conference, 22.10.2012 - 23.10.2012, Istanbul, Turkey
- ICA Exhibition , 23.10.2012 - 26.10.2012, Moscow, Russia
Inspections of cargoes, carrier equipment and storage areas. Laboratory services: metals. minerals, oil and oil products, agricultural products, fertilizers, general cargoes. Appraisal services and inspection of documentation.
Schoeller-Bleckmann Nitec GmbHwww.christof-group.at/en/sbn
Schoeller-Bleckmann Nitec, member of Christof Group, specializes in manufacturing equipment for the fertilizer and petrochemical industries.
Volgo-Baltic Logistic manages a fleet of 149 sea-river going vessels and a large number of tugs and barges. With these the company offers the full spectrum of transport services on inland waterways and international seaways. Each year company transports more then 8 millions tonnes.