Refractorship 2012. Test-Drive calendar Refractorship calendar is traditional present for market specialists of metallurgical, constructional, machinery and glass industry.
Calendar distribution will start at Metal-Expo 2011, international industrial exhibition, November 15-18, Moscow
The previous calendar's editions were issued due to sponsorship such leading market participants: VKV, Vesuvius, Damrec, Thermal Ceramics, VGH, Calderys, HoldiTazhProm, OgneuporGarant, Diatomit, Ropczyce,Promstroyremont, Merkuriy, Chasovoyar Refractory Plant
is a part of business documentation:
- International confence wich units refractories and steel products, 31.03.2011 - 01.04.2011, Moscow, Russia
- MetallStroyForum 2011 Exhibition, 15.11.2011 - 18.11.2011, Moscow, Russia
- Metal-Expo'2011 17th International Industrial Exhibition, 15.11.2011 - 18.11.2011, Expocentre, Moscow, Russia
- The 8th International CIS Coal 2012 Conference , 14.03.2012 - 16.03.2012, More Hotel, Alushta, Ukraine
- The 7th International CIS Steel and Raw Materials on the World Markets 2012 Conference , 23.04.2012 - 24.04.2012, Kiev, Ukraine
- Mechanical engineering. Metallurgy Exhibition, 17.05.2012 - 20.05.2012, Ukraine, Zaporozhye
- Metallurgy.Litmash, Tube.Russia Exhibition, 28.05.2012 - 31.05.2012, Expocentr, Moscow, Russia
Enterprise is specialaized in production of kaolin, rare earth concentrates, glass and foundry sands
VGH Viktoria Garten Huttenindurmebedarf AGwww.vgh-ag.com
Manufacture and sale of refractory and heat-insulating materials
Morgan Thermal Ceramicswww.morganthermalceramics.com/
Morgan Thermal Ceramics designs, manufactures and installs a broad range of thermal insulation products that significantly reduce energy consumption and emissions in a variety of high temperature processing applications.
Refractories of different dimension types gun mixtures, mortars, coatings for melting facilities
Научно-Технический центр "Бакор"www.ntcbakor.ru
Vesuvius is a community of experts developing products and solutions and providing services in the molten metal, glass and renewable energy industries for its customers worldwide.
Damrec is the world leader in Andalusite production. We have currently several deposits in operation. in France. South Africa and China enable us to supply to more than 40 countries world-wide. Andalusite is a Natural Alumino-silicate with high refractoriness and resistance to thermal shocks. Andalusite is used for a large range of applications: Iron. steel. aluminium. cement. glass industries are the main end-users.
Sheffield Hi-Tech Refractories Germany GmbHwww.sheffield-refractories.com
ZAKLADY MAGNEZYTOWE "ROPCZYCE" S.A.www.ropczyce.com.pl
The producer of the ceramic refractories